Types of Personal Lines Insurance

The John J. Flynn Insurance Agency offers a variety of personal lines insurance, see below to understand the different types.
Still have questions? Contact us!

contact us


(Homeowners/Seasonal & vacation homes/apartments & condominiums/multi-family dwellings)

Homeowners and Renters insurance is designed to protect your home and allow you to remain financially secure at a time of loss. Coverage may include a dwelling, detached structures, personal belongings, loss of use, and most importantly liability protection.

get a quote

Personal Umbrella

This policy provides coverage for liability over and above what all your other personal property and liability policies provide.

get a quote

Boats | Motorcycles | RVs | Snowmobiles | ATVs

Boats, motorcycles, and more are not covered under your standard homeowners or personal auto policies. You need additional coverage to protect them from physical damage and liability.

get a quote

Valuable Property

Valuable property, such a jewelry, fine arts, photographic equipment and even computers may need additional coverage beyond your standard homeowners insurance.

get a quote

Flood Insurance

Your homeowners insurance may not cover damage suffered because of a flood. Flood insurance is a national program offered through participating agents. Ask about about how we can help you protect yourself against flood damages.

get a quote

Whatever your needs may be,our agencies will get you the coverage you need.



Recreational Vehicles






Get a QuoteSubmit a Claim