At the John J. Flynn Insurance Agency
we are ready to serve you.
Please give us a call if you have any questions or just need some advice. We’re a full service agency, so we can handle just about any insurance needs you have.
The John J. Flynn Insurance Agency is proud to be part of the Insurance Group of New England (IGNE), a group of over 15 independent insurance agencies located in Maine and New Hampshire. Our affiliation with IGNE allows us to offer a wider variety of insurance options to our clients, including health, life and disability. We also work together to utilize the best technology available to deliver exceptional service.
Why do I need to buy insurance?
- Protects your assets against attachment as a result of a court award.
- Provides for cost of defense when you are sued.
- Allows you to purchase such high value items as a car or a home by insuring the collateral on behalf of the financial institution that lent you the money.
- Provides financial security for your family in the event of your death.
- Provides for the health care of you and your family through systematic payments.
- Allows you to save for retirement while deferring interest payments to a time when your income is lower, thus reducing your tax payments.
- Allows you to remain financially solvent when you’re ill and can’t work.
What factors affect the insurance premiums I pay?
- Claims activity including such costs as medical care, auto body repair, construction, legal defense, jury awards, claims adjustment, and insurance fraud.
- Household experience including driving history, credit reports, insurance payment history, and prior insurance experience.